World's most popular multimedia player! Ever since the very beginning in the year 2000, the BS.Player™ has been one of the world's most popular multimedia players. It is popular for many reasons, one however should be pointed out: BS.Player™ is the first player ever to enable its users to focus on watching the movie instead of dealing with poor computer capabilities or running around looking for a proper setting and codec.
BS.Player™ is a Windows ® player that plays back all kinds of all sort of media files ( avi / mpg / asf / wmv / wav / mp3...) and specialises in video and divx playback. It can also display subtitles. Also available are different skins for this player.
Main features of BS.Player are:
* Sound Equalizer
* Fully skinnable windows (Media list, Play list, Equalizer)
* Bookmarks support (add, edit)
* Chapters support (create, move to, skip)
* Custom aspect ratios
* Multiple audio stream switching
* Frame capture (video to picture)
* Plugin support (Winamp DSP plugins and others)
* Multilingual interface
* Fast forward and fast rewind option
* Frame stepping (playback video one frame at a time)
* WinLIRC support (user defineable remote controllers)
* Support switching between multiple (different language) subtitles
* Pan-scan and custom pan-scan option
* Support for multiple audio streams and switching between them
* Every action can also be assigned to WinLIRC button
* Playback of incomplete AVI files and locked files (files in use, files still downloading or recording)
* Command line support (for example "bsplayer.exe movie.avi -fs" will start playback of movie in full screen mode)
* Support a lot of subtitles formats (MicroDVD, SubRip, Subviewer...), custom subtitles position, color, font, transparency...
* BSI/INI files support and dynamic DirectShow filters loading (so everything can be burned on CD and played without installing anything)
* Almost every action can be assigned to user selected key (even two keys) and different keys can be assigned for full screen and windowed mode
* Support for all popular media formats (audio and video): divx, avi, mpeg 1, mpeg 2, xvid, 3ivx, ogm, matroska, asf, wmv, DV, m1v, m2v, Quicktime mov, mp4, mpv, QT, Real rm, SWF, vob, wav, mpa, mp1, mp2, mp3, ogg, aac, ac3, aif, ram, wma...
What does the BS.Player™ 2.0 Pro have to offer:
- Customizable Equalizer
- Support for Capture/Tuner devices
- Capture Video to file
- Integrated subtitle editor
- Network file buffering
- Improved subtitles
- Improved VMR9 support
- Technical email support
- DVD support (codecs required)
- Free one year subscription upgrade
Changes in BS.Player 2.32.975:
We are proud to present new version of BS.Player 2.32 with new functionality of detecting missing codecs on your computer.
BS.Player 2.32 will run codec diagnostics at installation (only once) and will prompt user if any of vital multimedia codecs are not installed on the system. User has the option to download and install missing codecs or not. All codecs installed by BS.Players Codec manager are installed locally (meaning only BS.Player will use these codecs) and they will not interfere or mess with functionality of any of your other codecs installed globally.
* sometimes added file extension was ignored in ML, fixed
* sometimes codec download was required even if codec was already installed globally, fixed
* TV, Radio buttons, did not open right section in ML, fixed
* fixed incorrect mms stream playback
* added support for http authentication, for shoutcast and icecast streams * mp3/ogg streams can now be played directly from http, without downloading them first
* '-hide' command line option now works also if first parameter is not specified
* some other bug fixes and changes
Size : 8.6 Mb